Oh, Sweet Potatoes!!! Don’t even get me start— too late…
I LOVE THEM! SO delicious! SO versatile. SO nutritious. They contain fiber, potassium, manganese, vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, and C… and a multitude of other good stuff that I could type up but…meh. Just take my word for it and EAT MORE SWEET POTATOES! If you’re not sure how to incorporate them into your diet, here is a recipe for you to try.
This is a sweet variation topped with Bananas, PB2. and granola, but these can also be filled with chili, beans, salad, or… pretty much anything your heart desires!
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp PB2
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Optional Toppings (Granola, Nuts, Coconut, Banana, etc)
- Preheat Oven to 425*
- Roast sweet potato for 30-40 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine PB2 Powder, Water, Maple Syrup and Salt.
- Split open your sweet potato and top with whatever you would like! (I used Granola and Bananas!)
- Drizzle PB2 Mixture on top and DEVOUR!