These Babies…. omg. SO GOOD!
If you crave chocolate all the time, like I do, this is the perfect recipe for you. It takes 10 minutes to throw together and is made with DATES & NUTS! They are also free of Refined Sugar, so you can indulge in some Guilt-Free Chocolatey Deliciousness! Seriously, these taste like Brownie Batter!!!!
If you’re not a fan of coconut, you can omit the rolling step, but it makes them easier to hold and eat without sticking to your fingers!
Here is the recipe! 🙂
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp water (if needed)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor
- Mix until a uniform 'dough' comes together. (If it seems too dry, add the water slowly)
- Scoop out spoon fulls of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Coat each ball in coconut flakes, and chill if desired.
- (Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks)