Serves: 10 slices
- 1 10'' Pie Shell
- 1 T Oil
- ½ Yellow Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ¼ c. Mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ c. Brocolli, chpped
- ½ c Spinach, chopped
- 6 T Follow Your Heart VeganEgg
- 1 T Nutritional Yeast
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1½ c. Cold Water
- 1 c. Almond Milk
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (optional topping)
- Bake Crust Completely, according to instructions on the box.
- Chop all of your veggies and cook on medium heat w 1T oil for 5 minutes. ( I didn't cook the spinach, but you can if you want!)
- Once cooled, pack veggies into your prepared crust.
- Set Oven to 325* F.
- Combine VeganEgg powder with seasoning. Add water slowly (in thirds) to ensure there is no lumps.
- Add Almond milk and mix until smooth and uniform.
- Pour egg mixture over your crust and spread as needed to make sure every bite has some VeganEgg goodness!
- Top with tomato slices (optional)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until your quiche is completely set with no wet or jiggly spots!