This recipe is perfect for those days that you want something sweet, but don’t want to eat chemical filled, artificial products.
This delicious sundae is made with whole foods…and chocolate. #NoRegrets
Raw + Vegan Snickers Nice Cream
Author: Des - theveganbeggar
Serves: 1-2 servings
- 3 frozen Bananas, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter (plus more for layering if desired)
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- Chocolate Sauce:
- ½ c. Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1 T coconut oil
- Caramel Sauce
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 T nut butter or cookie butter
- pinch of salt
- Combine caramel sauce ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Set aside
- Combine chocolate sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Blend frozen bananas, peanut butter, and almond milk until smooth. You may have to stop and scrape down the mixer every 10-20 seconds in the beginning.
- Layer your banana ice cream with caramel, chocolate, and additional peanut butter, or just dump it in a bowl. and stir it together!
- IT'S SO GOOD and is so much healthier than the alternative.