Peach Blueberry Scones
- 2 cups AP Flour
- ⅛ cup Sugar
- 3½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil or Vegan Butter, cold
- ½ cup Plant-Based Milk
- ½ cup Chopped Peaches
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- 3 T sugar (topping, optional)
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients with a whisk or fork.
- Cut in cold butter or coconut oil with a fork or pastry cutter. Stop when you achieve a cornmeal consistency.
- Stir in your milk of choice and mix until a uniform dough forms.
- Last, fold in your fruit and dump your dough mass onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Press down to a 1-inch circle (mine wasn't a perfect circle. haha)
- Sprinkle extra sugar on top (optional) and then cut your circle into 6-8 triangles.
- Bake at 400* for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve with vegan butter or jam.